Search This Blog

Monday 20 November 2017

me…but my fellow Nigerians are still calling me a fraudster” – Dammy Krane cries out (Video)

me…but my fellow Nigerians are still calling me a fraudster” – Dammy Krane cries out (Video)


                      By Mark on 20 November 2017


Top Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane, is clearly not happy with his fellow Nigerians who still see him as a fraudster following his arrest and subsequent release for credit card fraud in the US. In the new video below, the singer appealed to Nigerians to stop referring to him as a fraudster and focus on more serious issues.

He also added that he would embark on a movement against fraud on the 14th of December and it will hold at the Teslim Balogun Stadium,


Watch the video below 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by prosperfreshzy